Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our first blog!!!

Welcome to the first edition of The Crosier Family blog! After seeing Autumn's new blog site today, I decided it looked like fun!!!! So far, it's a little addictive! No pictures quite yet...I have somehow lost the cable for my camera to connect to the computer. I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Since I'm not a facebooker (I know, I know, I should be) here's a little update and Rodney, Paisley, and I.

Rodney: Truss designer at Classic Truss and Wood Components on Blackiston Mill Road in Clarksville, Indiana.

Meghan: 3rd grade teacher at North Harrison Elementary School.

Paisley is now 15 months old. She is walking/running everywhere!!!!! She sure is keeping us busy. Her vocabulary is really starting to explode! New word(s) every day (snacks, dog, cat, horse, Mama, Dada, Nana, Mamaw, and several more). She has a personality like none other!

It has been wonderful being at home with her this week since I've been on Spring Break! We have had some great quality time with family and friends (Monday: Paisley's 15 month check up appointment and then shopping at Edinburgh with Rodney and Jordan. Tuesday: Lunch with Rodney and a trip to Meijer, Wednesday: Playdate with Autumn and Christian all day. El Nop with Autumn, Christian, Ernie, Colt, Susan, Gary, and Levi. Thursday: Shopping with Mamaw (Stella-Rodney's mom) Jones and supper at Nana and Pop's house (Brian and Kelley-my mom and dad). Friday: Shopping with Nana and Ol' Mamaw (Judy Albin-my grandma). It's been a very busy week!

I'll get the pictures on soon!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! It looks great so far! I wanted this background too!! So funny, I settled for the one I have though! And, funny thing, I kept putting this off because I lost my camera cord as well!! Crazy huh?! So, after searching every "electronic" store and camera store, and no one carrying "just the cord", I opted for Ebay. Once I had ordered it, I realized I ordered it from someone in Hong Kong!!! So, I was a little leary if it would even be compatible or work none the less. But, heck, we buy everything except stuff made in the USA these days...Example: I was looking at underwear in Victoria Secret the other day, and it said 'Made in Afghanistan"!! WOnderful, let's stimulate our enemies economy!! I know, right. I didn't buy them, haha! I hope you'll have as much fun as I've had getting this up and going. Now, if we can just get you on facebook, you will really be stepping up your game in 2009!!! I love ya girl!!! And p.s. "We were destined to be best friends!"-Probably my favorite quote from Rodney! (referring to our iPhones!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You will love blogging. It is a lot of fun but really addictive. I cannot wait to see pictures of sweet Paisley. I cannot believe that she is walking and talking. It feels like just yesterday that she was born!

    ReplyDelete