Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Paisley and Spaghetti...need I say more!

Paisley's first try at eating spaghetti on her own. I haven't been brave enough to let her until now. She loved it!!! She is really trying to use a napkin on her own and usually thinks it is so funny. Keep watching the video, she finally does it! At the end, Rodney's phone made a noise in the kitchen. Paisley's reaction was priceless! Here's a couple more pictures from the spaghetti mess...
She looks so mischeivious in this one! And...the wild hair! Anyone have any suggestions on how I should cut it???? It is seriously a mess like this all the time! I don't want her to have bangs, but I'm really not seeing another option...
What a mess! She had fun and that's what matter most. She also ate almost EVERYTHING!

Our silly Paisley Faith after a quick wipe of the face and hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment