Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The past few days...

So Paisley has been learning her body parts. So far she knows eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, hair, fingers, belly, feet, and sometimes ears and neck. Neck is her favorite because I always tickle her and hear lots and lots of giggles! Mine too!



Helping Daddy unload the dishwasher. She loves it! Every single piece of silverware.
I got the joy of taking pictures of the event instead of unloading!!!

Branched out to helping with the bowls also. The picture doesn't show how she was shaking and grunting as she was holding up the bowl. So funny!
All nice and clean after her bath. Of course, she wouldn't look at me for anything. Doesn't she just look sooooo big in this picture?!?! Growing up quickly!!
Paisley loves her Elmo couch and has been very fascinated with the zipper lately. She doesn't really understand how to zip, or so I thought. She was getting so mad because she was pulling the zipper instead of moving it from side to side. One little lesson and she zipped and zipped. She was so proud of herself when she realized she could zip that little sleeping bag all the way up!
I was fixing supper last night and decided to let Paisley color for a little while. She is still learning that you can't eat the crayons...they are for coloring only!
So studious!!! Hopefully this is a glimpse into the future!
It has been busy around the Crosier house this week. I have Show-Off Night at school tomorrow night and have been super busy! Paisley helped me arrange pictures on a poster last night. We have started a plant unit at school and I have been taking lots of pictures of my cute 3rd graders! We just planted our flowers and grass on April 14th and several are already sprouting up! They were so excited Monday morning to see the growth over the weekend!!!! We have 5 flats of flowers, grass, and a few vegetables. They are having so much fun!
Show-Off Night...we have been creating things for the hallway, classroom, tables, and every spare space in my area! It has been great to do some fun and different things with my kids and not so much work. They have really enjoyed this week getting to be so creative, and I have loved watching them work and learn!

2 comments:

  1. They are soo lucky. What did you all do for Earth Day. I know they probably always do something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan, she is so cute!!
    i can only imagine how yoru classroom is looking. i am sure it is wonderful. i hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete