Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Eye Update

Well, its been an interesting past couple of weeks. I had Lasik surgery on June 25. Woke up the next day and realized I could see out of my right eye, but the left was extremely blurry. Went to see Dr. Pugh. Overcorrected. Not a good thing. However, it was only the day after, so it will improve he said. Went back on Tuesday and Thursday the following week. A little improvement, but not much. So after seeing him on Thursday, Friday, Tuesday, and Thursday...I got a contact for my left eye so that I could actually see. My vision was pretty bad until then (constant headache because my eyes were trying so hard to focus but just couldn't, and no driving). Thank goodness mom and I are both teachers and have the summer off, she was a great driver for the week! I go back to Dr. Pugh this Friday to see what he thinks at this point. The plan will probably consist of surgery again on the left eye in 3-6 months. Unless I wake up one morning and can see...it is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment