Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This week...

Only one more week until...back to school! Here are some pictures of our week.
I went to school for a couple of hours this week. That is about all Paisley can handle (and look at the mess she managed to make in about the first 5 minutes). Next week, I have a couple days of baby sitters so I can actually get my room ready.

Paisley got a chance to play in the puddles last night. She though it was hilarious! Throwing rocks in the puddle was her favorite! I love her reflection in the water in this picture.

We met Janelle and Adria Nassim for lunch at Qdoba today. They are both home for a few weeks at the same time, before heading back to school. I used to spend every day with them when I worked at Dr. Nassim's office and was their "nanny." We reminisced about all the fun we used to have and had a great lunch. I miss those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment