Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Our little chef

So Carolyn (Paisley's babysitter, who also happened to take care of Jordan and I when we were little, could we be any more lucky to have such a wonderful person to take care of our little angel??), back to the story... When I picked Paisley up on Tuesday She came running out to the living room wearing an apron!! Mom was with me to pick her up, and we laughed and laughed. She had been playing restaurant with a couple of the bigger girls (Grace and Maddie). It was priceless. So then I picked her up yesterday and Carolyn tells me this story...she heard Paisley in the kitchen cabinets (never good!!) and when she walked in she was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor with a cake mix and get this...a pizza pan!!! She is so stinkin' smart! Guess I'm going to have to send a camerafor Carolyn to take pictures (just kiddin of course) bit I would have loved to have a picture of that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment