Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

sick momma

Yuck...so I started feeling bad on Wednesday afternoon. I took a sick day yesterday and went to the doctor...strep throat. My throat hurts sooo bad. Paisley was so confused last night because I am still contagious and couldn't really do anything with her. Sick day again today and is it possible that my throat hurts even more today, even after that extremely painful injection to the hip!! Really hoping to feel better by this evening or at least by Sunday for Mother's Day. Rodney has been so wonderful doing everything for Paisley and taking care of me...thanks darlin'!!!

2 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon! happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness girl! I hope you feel better as well. I was thinking about coming down to visit tomorrow, but I'll wait knowing that :) Take care of yourself, and if you need ANYTHING, call me. I love ya. Happy Mother's Day...

    ReplyDelete