Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Anniversary

So, three years from yesterday, Rodney and I were married. What a day it was! Life was so simple then. However I would not trade our life as it is right now for anything. I love our little family of three with a wild toddler drama queen. I look so forward to Paisley's changes in the next few months as she starts talking more.

I met Rodney at his work yesterday and we went to dinner. Then decided on a movie back in Corydon (Night at the Museum...real romantic huh?). It was a good movie. Headed to Nana and Pop's to pick up our Paisley girl. Thanks for watching her, mom and dad, and thanks for the gift card to Longhorn to pay for our meal, Danny and Stella! Looking forward to the years to come!!!

1 comment: