Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend



We have had a great weekend! Friday night my dad came to our house for supper. Mom was gone to her bookclub at Deb Thomas' house and Jordan was at the concert at 4th Street. That left my poor dad at home by himself all evening, so I was a good daughter and cooked for him. Saturday we were LAZY! Pajamas all day, nap in the afternoon, and everything. It was WONDERFUL! Saturday evening we went to Colt and Susan's for a little cookout. Thanks guys! Paisley was the only kiddo (more attention for her, she thought!), but she had a blast! She was running wild for a good 4 hours straight. Good time with good friends!


Paisley was determined she was going to play corn hole too! Thanks guys for taking a little break and letting her "play."
Happy Father's Day, Rodney!
Paisley loves his photo book. Baby...she keeps saying over and over! She does not realize SHE is the baby in those pictures. Scroll down a few posts to see the link to the photo book if you're interested, it's pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Ready for church.


My dad and his wonderful children! We had a very nice brunch at the Bristol in Jeffersonville with Mom, Dad, Jordan, Mamaw, Rodney, Paisley and myself. Love you Dad!


Adam and Ava were at church today. Paisley and Adam ran WILD after church. Paisley did pretty well keeping up with him. I had to try for a quick picture of Paisley and Ava...they both looked so cute today in their paisley print dresses. Wish they could play more together!

1 comment:

  1. So, my comment was supposed to be applied to this entry...haha...you knew what I was talking about anyways! I have got to find some time and update mine...I have so many pictures building up!!!

    ReplyDelete