Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lasik tomorrow!

I will be having LASIK eye surgery tomorrow afternoon! After my grandpa died in February my grandma told Jordan and I that she wanted to do this for us. What a gift!!! I have wore contacts since I was in the 7th grade, and have had infections in my eyes due to contact allergies for several years. My eye doctor has tried every brand of contacts and nothing seems to work for me. For the past couple of months I have been wearing daily contacts. This is pretty much my last resort before glasses all the time...yuck for someone who started out with contacts. Needless to say I am extremely excited about this surgery tomorrow, however it is elective and that makes me nervous. Just knowing that if something went wrong that it was optional. You know the big E they have you look at on the eye chart...wouldn't know it was an E if I hadn't seen it a million times. Pretty bad! I am so thankful for getting to have this surgery tomorrow. Thanks Mamaw! Let's hope and pray it is as "bread and butter" as the doctor says it will be!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! I hope it's "bread and butter" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is going ok with the lasik. I know you are probably very excited about it. You'll have to give us an update on how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck. Mom has to wear glasses all the time.

    ReplyDelete