Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An outing!

Summer break has begun! Paisley and I have enjoyed the last 2 days at home just relaxing. However I am not a stay at home kind of person. I like to be going, not just hanging around the house. Today we are meeting Rodney for lunch, getting the windshield wipers repaired on the jeep (for some unknown reason the high switch has decided not to work), then a trip to ToysRUs to look at a playhouse for our newly fenced in backyard. I haven't gotten Paisley pretty excited about going to look for this. Everytime I say ToysRUs she gets the biggest smile, says yes over and over and heads for the door. It's pretty cute! Looking forward to a day out of the house. It's going to be a long summer if I can't even handle two days at home! Wish me luck...I know, I know, I should be thankful and I am!!!
Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of Paisley's new playhouse soon, and I've got some new ones of the fence too...I'll get them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment