Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lasik...A SUCCESS!

Well, the surgery was a success! My vision is very blurry still, but I can tell a BIG difference. The whole process was so quick. I got to the office, had to sign some papers, they took more measurements of my eyes, and then prepped me for the surgery.


I then went back to the waiting room until the laser room was free. Mom captured a pretty cute picture of me prepped and ready. haha!



I went back to the laser room at 2:48 and was finished and out in the waiting room at 3:08. Thanks to my record keeper momma! Dr. Pugh (with Dr. Black's Eye Associates) is who did my surgery. He is amazing! Just a little plug for him!



Here are the pictures of my eyes this evening. All in all, they look pretty good! I am using prescription and stereroid eye drops several times a day for the next couple of weeks. But that's really all I have to worry about.


I have to wear these really cool goggles to sleep in for the next 5 days. I'm thinking they need to be a permanant item in my wardrobe. haha!

Once again, I am soooo thankful that I was able to have this surgery. I am expecting to wake up in the morning, and the fog to be lifted. I go see my regular eye doctor in Corydon tomorrow to check on my eyes. Hopefully he says all looks well.

THANK YOU, MAMAW!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment: